When your heat pump needs repair, call the expert HVAC professionals of Tim Benjamin Air & Heat at (407) 340-2827.
Florida’s climate is ideal for heat pumps. These energy-efficient systems offer consistent heating and cooling in one dual-purpose unit, but sometimes things can go wrong. When they do, Tim Benjamin Air & Heat is here to provide the most efficient and budget-friendly heat pump repairs in Oviedo and throughout Seminole County.
We’re your friend in the AC business, offering same-day service by a team of experienced, friendly technicians to get your heat pump up and running as quickly as possible.
Signs Your Heat Pump Needs Repair
Sometimes, your heat pump will continue producing warm or cold air even when something is wrong. There will almost always be signs of trouble, though. If you notice any of the following issues, call us for same-day heat pump repair:
- No heat. If the unit does not produce heat or cold air, or the reversing valve isn’t working, it needs professional repair.
- Inadequate performance. Call for repair when the unit isn’t responding while the thermostat is set to the desired temperature.
- Refrigerant leaks. The refrigerant line carries heat or cold from the indoor unit to the outdoor unit. If it leaks, the air handler won’t produce warm or cooled air.
- Short cycling. When the heat pump constantly turns on and off without completing a full cycle, it needs attention.
- Strange noises. Hissing, gurgling, and grinding noises from the air handler or outdoor compressor unit indicate the need for heat pump repair.
- Unusual smells. If you notice any strange smells from the heat pump, shut it off and call us.
When you call us for heat pump repair, we begin with a full diagnostic test to identify the issue. We’ll explain the repair options and work with you to find the most cost-effective solution to get the unit working again.
Keep Your Heat Pump Running with Professional Maintenance
The best way to maintain your heat pump’s efficiency and reliability is with regular professional maintenance. Our experienced technicians can help you keep your heat pump in good condition and prevent costly malfunctions with annual maintenance visits. Scheduled maintenance includes:
- Inspecting all mechanical parts for wear and tear
- Inspecting the reversing valve to ensure it switches between heating and cooling
- Identifying and sealing refrigerant leaks
- Recalibrating the thermostat
- Inspecting and tightening electrical connections
- Lubricating the motors
At the end of the maintenance visit, your technician will let you know if further heat pump repairs are in order to prevent future problems.
Trust the Most Experienced Local Heat Pump Repair Team
Our crew of heating and cooling professionals has more than a decade of experience repairing heat pumps and can help you whether your system needs a minor tune-up or a major repair. You can rest assured that a licensed and insured technician will arrive within 24 hours of your call. With our hassle-free service, you won’t have to wait all day for help or worry about hidden fees and surprises.
Call Tim Benjamin Air & Heat at (407) 340-2827 or request an appointment for heat pump repair online.