Stay comfortable and increase seasonal energy efficiency with ductless mini-splits from Tim Benjamin Air & Heat. Call (407) 340-2827 to schedule service.
Air conditioning is a must here in sunny Florida. If you don’t have the budget or space for a traditional central air conditioning system that sends forced air through ductwork, a ductless mini-split air conditioner may be the ideal solution.
With Tim Benjamin Air & Heat, you have a friend in the AC business. When you call us to install a mini split in your Seminole County home, you can enjoy efficient, customizable cooling affordably, without installing ductwork.
What Is a Ductless Mini-Split?
Ductless mini-split air conditioners have two parts: an indoor air handler and an outdoor compressor. The air handlers distribute the cold air into the rooms, and depending on the compressor size, it can accommodate multiple indoor units. Instead of ducts, the handlers connect to the compressor via small flexible tubes that run through the wall.
One advantage of these units is their ability to both cool and heat rooms. This means that you can control the temperature in individual spaces more efficiently, resulting in significant savings on your energy bills.
Is a Ductless Mini-Split Right for You?
Ductless mini-splits are the best option for many homeowners. In many situations, they have clear advantages over other HVAC systems, especially in terms of installation and efficiency. Consider installing one if:
- You want to upgrade from window units but don’t have space for ductwork.
- You’re adding an addition or renovating your home and ductwork isn’t feasible.
- You want to heat and cool a garage, attic, or outbuilding.
- You need greater control over the temperature in different zones or rooms of your home.
- You need to accommodate different heating and cooling preferences.
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners
Choosing to install a mini-split does more than eliminate the need to install ductwork, which can be expensive and disruptive, and increase your control over the indoor temperature. Some of the other benefits include:
- Longer lifespan. A well-maintained mini-split system can potentially last up to a decade longer than a traditional central AC.
- Noiseless operation. Mini-splits are virtually silent.
- Energy efficiency. The units use significantly less power than other HVAC systems, saving money on power bills. No ductwork also means cold air can’t escape through faulty ducts and waste energy.
- Improved indoor air quality. You don’t have to worry about dust and contaminants accumulating in ductwork and blowing into the air.
Call Us to Learn More About Ductless Mini-Splits
At Tim Benjamin Air & Heat, we specialize in the installation, maintenance, and repair of ductless mini-splits. Our knowledgeable background-checked and drug-tested team can help you make the switch. Rely on us to help you choose the perfect unit and provide convenient, professional installation that has you feeling cool and comfortable in no time.
If you’re interested in ductless mini-splits, call Tim Benjamin Air & Heat at (407) 340-2827 today to learn more and schedule same-day service.